Federal Skilled Worker

Federal skilled worker eligibility calculator

The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for people who wants to immigrate to Canada because of their work experience and skills
To be eligible to apply, you must have:

  • A job offer or
  • Be eligible to work in Canada or
  • Be able to prove that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada

You need at least 67 points to be eligible to apply as a FSW out of 100 points. You get different points based on:

  • Your education,
  • Your abilities in English and/or French (Canada’s 2 official languages),
  • Your work experience,
  • Your age,
  • If you have arranged employment in Canada and
  • Your adaptability.


Are you married or in a common Law Partnership?


What is your highest level of education?
Did you take a language proficiency test? If so, select one
Did you take a second language proficiency test? If so, select one
Did your spouse take a language proficiency test? If yes select one


How old are you?

Work Experience

How many years of Work Experience do you have as a full time employee?

Arranged employment in Canada

Do you have a valid job offer by a Canadian employer or is currently working for one?


Select al that apply:

You did at least one year of full-time work in Canada (NOC Skill Type 0, A or B) with a valid work permit or while authorized to work in Canada.

You finished at least two academic years of full-time (15 hrs/week) study in a program at least two years long at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada, and stayed in good academic standing during that time.

You earned points under Factor 5: Arranged Employment

You, or your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative who is living in Canada AND 18 years or older AND a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

Contact number:
Country of residency: